1.Consulting, marketing and PR for the tourism industry
Extensive experience in the travel industry and consulting in the field of tourism promotion (countries, cities, places, attractions, objects, events) obtained by representing primarily the Nordic`s national and regional tourist organizations.
At the same time, we work closely with the partners of these organizations, including the Embassy of Denmark and Sweden, as well as the Office of Commercial Counselor of Norway and the Scandinavian-Polish Chamber of Commerce (SPCC).
We represented in Poland:
- VisitDenmark (2000-2014)– Danish national tourism organization
- VisitSweden (2016-2018) – Swedish national tourism organization
We are still working closely with Partners from the tourism industry operating on the Scandinavian market. These include the government organization of southern Sweden: Tourism in Skåne (Sweden)
2. Experience in creating economic, trade and industry information
Good orientation in the economic situation of Poland and its business partners allows us to create press information, reports, reviews and comparisons of various sectors of the economy, as well as provide the media with the latest information. This is the basis of our cooperation with non-profit governmental organizations and bilateral chambers of commerce.
We ran a press office of chambers of commerce:
- Scandinavian-Polish Chamber of Commerce SPCC (2010 – 2016)
- Polish-Spanish Chamber of Commerce PHIG
3. We have many years of experience in running press services for companies from the following branches:
- machinery industry,
- chemical industry,
- human resource and personal consulting,
Our clients include regional, governmental tourist organizations of Denmark, Sweden and Estonia:
- Destination Bornholm (Denmark),
- Region East Jutland (Denmark),
- Region East Zealand, (Denmark),
- National Organization for the Promotion of Riga (Estonia).
For over 10 years we have run a press office for the SAS Scandinavian Airlines, the national carrier of Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
The SAS Group in Poland included the following airlines:
SAS Group (Scandinavian Airlines System), Blue 1- Finish Airlines,
Air Baltic, SAS Cargo, as well as the Radisson SAS hotel chain and airport shops.
Public relation for hotels Radisson Blu and Park Inn
For over eight years we ran the press office in Poland for hotels and restaurants belonging to the Rezidor Hotel Group (Radisson Blu, Park Inn) in Gdansk, Krakow, Wroclaw, Szczecin and Warsaw.
We represented in the media Rezidor Hotel Group
(Radisson Blu, Park Inn, Missoni, Country Inn) .
We have worked closely and are still working with Partners from the tourism industry operating on the Scandinavian market. Among them there are:
National tourism organization: Tourism in Skåne (Sweden)
Ferry Lines: Polferries, Stena Line, TT-Line, Unity Line
Holiday cottages and houses: Novasol