Good knowledge of the economy as well as the orientation in Poland’s economic situation and its business partners allows us to create press releases, reports, reviews and comparisons of various sectors of the economy, as well as provide the media with the latest news. This forms the basis of our cooperation with, for example, non-profit government organizations and bilateral chambers of commerce.
Our competence includes, among other things:
- organisation of the press office, maintaining contact and exchange of information with the Client’s business environment;
- organisation and conducting press conferences and presentations in Polish and English;
- preparation, editing and distribution of press releases from various fields of the economy in Polish and English;
- preparation of thematic publications and expert reports (industries: engineering, chemicals, aviation, human resources consulting, food industry, tourism. Additional specialisation: Nordic art and culture, economy of the Nordic countries);
- creating, editing andmaintaining websites;
- graphic design, translation, editing, production and distribution of folders, brochures, leaflets;
- organization of industry meetings, photo exhibitions, presentations, participation and representation at trade fairs, events on economic, tourist and cultural topics;
- specialist training sessions in the field of PR and crisis situations;
- specialist diving training sessions;
- establishing trade contacts and support in performance of contracts.
All above-mentioned activities are also conducted in English.
We have gained extensive experience representing Scandinavian national and regional business organisations and companies, and closely cooperating with their partners, including the Embassies of Denmark and Sweden, as well as the Office of the Trade Counsellor of Norway
Our longstanding clients included chambers of commerce:
Scandinavian-Polish Chamber of Commerce (2010 – 2016) – PR
Polish-Spanish Chamber of Commerce – PR
In Poland we represented:
- VisitDenmark (2000-2014)- Danish national tourism organisation
- VisitSweden (2016-2018) – Sweden’s government organisation promoting the country’s tourist attractions.
- SAS – Airlines – For over 10 years we ran the press office for SAS, Scandinavia’s national carrier.
- Public relation for Rezidor Hotel chain: Radisson Blu and Park Inn hotels. For over 8 years we ran the Polish press office for the hotel and restaurant chains owned by Rezidor Hotel Group (Radisson Blu, Park Inn hotels) in Gdansk, Kraków, Wroclaw, Szczecin and Warsaw.
Our Clients included:
- regional tourist organisations of Denmark, Sweden and Estonia, including
- Destination Bornholm (Denmark),
- Region East Jutland (Denmark),
- Region East Zealand (Denmark),
- Tourism in Skåne (Sweden).
- National Organisation for Promotion of Riga (Latvia)
as well as commercial companies from Scandinavia, such as:
- Ferry lines: Polferries – the Polish national carrier to Sweden,
- and Stena Line, TT-Line, Unity Line,
- Holiday homes in Scandinavia: Novasol.
At your request we can send references and expert publications.